The SP100 LED Solar Power Radar Speed Sign is a traffic safety sign that posts drive speeds on an LED display board to call attention to the driver to adjust their speed. The sign is made with bright LED lights that will report speed in red LED when over the set speed limit and green for acceptable speed. This radar speed sign is great in high-risk and dangerous driving areas, school zones and countless other places to increase traffic safety. It is becoming very popular for Home Owner Associations (HOA), Industrial areas, Commercial Properties and areas with heavy semi-truck traffic.
· TYPE: LED Radar Speed Sign
· PRODUCT CODE:CRSP001
· POWER SUPPLY: solar power (20W or 50W)
· BATTERY: 12v 18AH (battery warranty 1 year)
· WORKING TIME: after one full charge, 1-5 Days (Depends on usage, battery and sun availability)
· DIMENSIONS: 29"H X 23"W X 3.5'D inches
· DISPLAY: 2 digital spaces with 11" Digits
· VISIBLE DISTANCE: up to 300'
· UNIT OF MEASURE: vehicle speed in MPH or KM/H
· RADAR: 24.125GHz (SS300 Doppler)
· WEIGHT: 20lbs -40lbs (depending on model and accessories)
- Auto-adjusting brightness
- Programmable Speed Violator Flashing Strobe Light
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Adjustable radar speed
- Weather-resistant Construction
- Accuracy: ± 1 MPH (or KM/H
- Construction 12-gauge aluminum, flat black powder coated front (reduce glare), light gray powder coated body (Heat Absorption)
- Response time below 5ms
The LED Radar Speed Sign can be used in parking lots, school zones, on busy streets and more! This product is solar powered and can be used anywhere there is sunlight. The radar is simple to install and easy operate. Make your community safer with our LED Solar Power Radar Speed Sign today!
· (1) 20 W solar panel
· (1) 12V 18AH battery
· Safe Pace Management Software
· Bluetooth capable
· Universal Mounting brackets (Additional Costs)
· AC Power (Reduces Cost)
· 1-year unlimited cloud access ($400 per sign per year)
SPEED RADAR SIGN FAQ’s
· What power options are available?
Ø All of the radar signs can be made in either Solar Powered or AC Powered and some have the option to be Battery operated. However, the standard is Solar Powered.
· What is the difference between Bluetooth Data Collection vs Cloud Data Collection and why should we be using it?
Ø Both have the ability to collect data through the radar sign, however using Bluetooth requires someone to be on site to download and receive all the data through a Microsoft device connection. Whereas with the Cloud, you can remotely download all data directly to your device. The Cloud is an excellent feature when there are many signs placed around the City that require frequent data analyzation or if the sign is placed in an area that is not easily accessible.
· What data will the sign collect?
Ø The sign will collect data regarding the average speed, time of day, number of cars, etc. and will also allow you to easily compare the data through the management system.
· What size sign is recommended?
Ø It is recommended that if the speed limit is 40 MPH or under, an 11” or 12” sign is used. If the sign will be placed in an area where the speed limit is between 40-55 MPH, a 15” sign is recommended and if the sign is placed in a 55 MPH or over zone, an 18” sign is recommended.
· At what speed will the sign detect motion?
Ø The sign will pick up anything going at 1 MPH and up, however it is recommended that you set the sign to start detecting at 5 MPH, as anything under this will be excessive.
· What is the warranty?
Ø The radar signs are covered for up to 2 years; however, the battery is covered for up to 1 year.
· Do the radar signs come with stealth mode?
Ø Yes. Every radar sign that we sell comes with stealth mode. This allows you to still collect data when the sign appears to be turned off.
· Do the signs come with mounting brackets?
Ø Yes, depending on the sign, they either come with a standard mounting bracket or band brackets to secure the sign to the pole. However, some of the signs can be upgraded to the universal mounting bracket which can be mounted to any pole and allows for easier installation.
· Can I customize the message that populates on the sign?
Ø Only the following radar signs come with custom messaging:
· Does every sign have a strobe light?
Ø Yes, every sign comes with a strobe light. The strobe speed can be adjusted within the sign’s settings.
· How can I learn more about the sign and how to operate it?
Ø With every purchase of one of the radar signs, you will receive a free webinar to teach you everything you need to know about the sign and how to operate it.